Every student is different. It doesn’t matter if this is your first child applying to college or your fifth, the college application process can be challenging. At College Planning Group, we are here to help families through the college application and financial aid process. We get calls all the time from parents who are at the end of their rope and we know how to get everyone back on the same page and working towards a common goal.
Sometimes it’s as simple as being the objective third party. Sometimes it’s the reality that kids don’t believe their parents know anything and they’re more willing to listen to us and our 20+ years of experience. Whatever the reason, College Planning Group is a resource you can rely on.
Here’s how we help:
- Career and education planning with comprehensive assessment that helps students identify strengths and interests
- Comprehensive search to identify colleges that meet chosen criteria
- Organizational tools
- Essay review and feedback for stronger application essays
- Resume assistance
- Reminders of action items
- Evaluation of family’s financial position
- Calculate Estimated Family Contribution (EFC)
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete CSS Profile form (if applicable)
- Evaluate award letters and assist with appeals
- And so much more
Overwhelmed by the college application process? Call (781-828-1114) or email College Planning Group (email@example.com) for a free consultation.