The Plan For College blog will be a resource for high school students and their parents who are going through the college application process. Each post will fit into a helpful and extensive plan for college for both students and parents.
We are building a network of college admissions and financial aid experts who will be writing blog posts about the following topics:
- Where to go to college
- Guidelines for HS freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Financial aid (FAFSA)
- Insights from admissions offices
- Valued extracurriculars
- Interviews with guidance counselors
- Steps to Success in College
- Conquering freshmen home sickness
Here's The College Planning Group's President, Stan, on developing a good strategic and financial plan for college:
Tune in Monday morning for the first blog post, or follow us on Twitter to join the discussion now @ Plan For College!